Top 5 uses for Iowa Lavender Salve
Lavender Salve is better than a regular lotion. Not only does the scent help you relax, lavender has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It's great for every day use and is my favorite utility item.
Here are my top 5 uses for lavender salve:
- BEDTIME - Put it on your hands and feet at bedtime. Lavender is scientifically proven to help with sleep. Your feet have large pores so it's a great way to soak it in. Plus, it will make your hands and feet nice and soft.
- DRY HANDS - the lavender salve soaks into your skin making it look and feel more moisturized.
- CRACKED HEELS - Soothe your soles and cracked heels with a little bit of salve.
- LITTLE OWIES - Dab a little bit on bug bites, bee stings, small burns and little scratches to get some fast relief.
- STRESS RELIEF - Put a small amount on your finger and dab on your temples or neck to help you relax and loosen the tension.
Be sure to keep this all star lavender product in your purse, near your night stand and even at your desk at work. When it's within reach, you'll remember to use this 'better than lotion' lavender salve. It makes a great gift for new moms, grandmas and anyone who has skin.
Check it out here: Lavender Salve